Thursday, July 2, 2015

Stanford's Workshop on Logic, Rationality, and Interaction

This isn't my favorite picture of Stanford (the place is very photogenic, it looks beautiful almost always), but it's the one that I associate with the workshops on Logic, Rationality and Interaction. So it's appropriate. Many times I tried to remember something I heard in one of the workshops, so it makes sense to collect at least the programs here.

The first workshop was in 2012. I need to go back to my ideas for “Failure of Interpolation for Intuitionistic Logic of Constant Domains”. I'd like to write it for Grisha. The second workshop was the one where I only managed to go one day, the second one. The third workshop was opened by Chris Potts, now the director of CSLI. This year I was invited speaker, yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment