Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Dagstuhl 2021? I wish

 


Looking at my Google Scholar Profile last week, I discovered that I had a new publication in 2021 together with Josef van Genabith, Eike Ritter and Dick Crouch. This was a big surprise, as I haven't even talked to Josef or Eike in a long while! Our Dagstuhl seminar, Linear Logic and Applications, happened in 1999. But yes, Dagstuhl must have decided to put all the older reports online, after a long while, which is nice.

I am very proud of this Dagstuhl meeting and wish I could organize another, as Dagstuhl is a great place to do science of high quality. Looking at the abstracts 22 years later, it is very interesting to see the trends that turned out to be very productive. In particular, David Pym and Peter O'Hearn's "Bunched Logic" made its' first appearance in the seminar and it did go places!

No comments:

Post a Comment